Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; plgContentRSForm has a deprecated constructor in /home/customer/www/legacytravel.com/public_html/plugins/content/rsform/rsform.php on line 11
Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; plgContentembed_google_docs_viewer has a deprecated constructor in /home/customer/www/legacytravel.com/public_html/plugins/content/embed_google_docs_viewer/embed_google_docs_viewer.php on line 18
Once you've booked your trip with us, here's a little insight into what we do behind the scenes to make sure your trip is fabulous!
- We will take the time to get to know you and your travel needs. (Your needs are unique and certainly different from your buddy at work from whom you might be inclined to take advice.)
- We check multiple tour operators to make sure you get the best value. (But only reputable ones. We know the difference.)
- We use our knowledge of the destinations/resorts to match you with the best vacation for you. (Again, you're unique. Your best vacation isn't like anyone elses.)
- We can often accept a low deposit while the online travel sites usually require payment in full.
- If there are no good seat options at time of booking, we will continually monitor the availability and assign better seats when they come available.
- If you have a question, we are easy to get a hold of. (Don't underestimate this. You WILL have questions.)
- We monitor the trip cost. If, after booking the trip, the price goes down, we will work to get a refund or upgrade where possible.
- Our agents travel to the destinations to get to know the resorts and the people who work there. (This is a biggie.)
- We email the GM/Sales Manager a couple of weeks before the trip to let them know that you are visiting their resort. (Another biggie.)
- We will make a Bon Voyage call a couple of days before the trip to give last minute instructions and answer any of your questions.
- We are available if there is a problem during the trip. (Another very important thing.)
- You are less likely to be "walked" to another resort because of lack of availability at the time of check-in, because of the suppliers we book through. (Ask your agent if you're not familiar with what it means to be "walked" from a resort.)
- We continually solicit client feedback which helps us keep tabs on the resorts and allows us to serve you better in the future.