Thinking of a trip to Italy?
Whether it is your first trip to Italy or your 20th, a trip to Italy is a big event. Each trip has it's own set of expectations. We can fulfill them.
Italy has beautiful larger cities and countless smaller beautiful possibilities. Venice, Florence and Rome are usually included in a first trip to Italy. Sorrento and the Amalfi Coast are also favorites. Cinque Terre becoming fairly well known and has managed to maintain the beauty and charm it has always offered. Imagine being in Vatican City after hours. Imagine a cooking class in Sicily with a Michelin starred chef. Imagine touring Tuscany in a vintage Alfa Romeo. We can make all of these things happen.
Are you wanting a completely guided trip where you don't have to think about a single thing? Are you wanting to navigate trains and be completely independent? We can help either way. We even have various choices between the two.
We have trips that focus on food and wine, architecture, history, or just checking things off of your bucket list.
Here are some unique experiences we can arrange in Rome:
- Private visit to Sistine Chapel with Vatican’s “Clavigero”
- Visit to Pontifical villas of Castel Gandolfo & Papal Country Estate
- Learn how to make biscotti / gelato / pasta with expert chef
- Tour Rome with vintage Vespa
- After hours visit to Galleria Colonna
- Private dinner with executive chef
- Private visit of Borghese Galleries
Here are some unique experiences we can arrange for you in Florence:
- Renaissance ‘Treasure Hunt’ for families
- Private visits to artisan shops throughout the city
- Private visit to Michelangelo’s ‘Secret Archive’, with historian
- Cooking class at Enoteca Rosellino
- Boat tour on the Arno river, floating under Florentine bridges
- Private visits to the Accademia and Uffizi Galleries
Here are unique experiences we can arrange for you in Venice:
- Private visit to St. Mark’s Basilica, Doge’s Palace, Scuola di San Rocco
- Cocktails or dinner at Palazzo on the Grand Canal
- Private sailing excursion through Venice’s Lagoon in Eolo boat
- Nighttime ‘Ghost tour’ of Venice
- Private cooking class with a countess
Here are unique experiences we can arrange for you on the Amalfi Coast:
- Private boat to explore Amalfi beaches and Capri’s coastline
- Guided Hike on the ‘Path of the Gods’
- Private visit to Caserta Royal Palace in Naples
- Private boat excursion to Ischia, including swimming and lunch
- Learn how to make pizza, mozzarella, pasta, with expert chef
We can also make magic happen for you in the less-explored regions of Italy such as Umbria and Puglia. There are hidden gems all over Italy and we can make them come alive for you.
Things to consider while thinking about a trip to Italy:
When is the best time to go?
How long can you be gone?
What do you want to experience while you're there?
Are you interested in focusing on wine? food? history? church history? relaxing?
What kind of budget are you going to be comfortable / happy with?
Our agents can talk through all of these things with you and design a trip that will hit every mark. Fill out the form over there on the right or give our office a call at the numbers on the top of the page.
Here is our video about top five travel tips for Europe.